CareersQuick Chat with Lorinda Voges.
CEO of 4ElementsMediaJune 4, 2015
EntertainmentCOVER: Africa’s Pioneering & Leading Female DJ.
Having being brought up by revered educators. The first years of KwaZulu-Natal born Ntombezinhle Jayine were spent on a farm with...June 4, 2015
EntertainmentVuzu | Previdar Photoshoot with Queen B!June 4, 2015
PrevidarTVPearl Modiadie Interview & behind the scenesJune 2, 2015
PrevidarTVANN7 | DJ Zinhle covers Previdar magazineJune 1, 2015
PrevidarTVWorking with Previdar – Jena Dover, Pabi Moloi, Sade Giliberti & LeAnne Dlamini
Working with Previdar - Behind the Scenes - Pabi Moloi, Sade Gilibert, Jena Dover & LeAnne Dlamini. Plus Multimedia Designer &...June 1, 2015
EntertainmentCOVER: JENA DOVER
"THE GREAT THING ABOUT GROWING UP AND NOT BEING THE APPLE OF ANYONE'S EYE IS THAT YOU ARE FORCED TO DEVELOP...May 23, 2015
FashionPrada Opens In Johannesburg
Milan, May 13th 2015 – Prada opens its first store in Johannesburg, South Africa, inside the prestigious Sandton City Mall shopping...May 13, 2015
EntertainmentTHROW-BACK COVER: LUTHANDO
"There is no middle ground, the media industry teaches you about yourself; what you can handle and what you can't. When they...February 13, 2015
FashionLALLA HIRAYAMA | LUMINANCE LUXURY ISSUE
#THROWBACK LUMINANCE LUXURY ISSUE. Hair & Make-Up by Natasha Carstens. Article by Alan Foley. Styled by Rea Kalape. Creative...January 26, 2015
- Here’s what happened at Medi-Sculpt Aesthetics Day
- Basetsana and Romeo Kumalo sue over sex tape allegations!
- David Tlale branches out into accessories with one-of-a-kind clutch bag
- Simba Mhere’s killer incarcerated, Tatum Keshwar gives birth & Rihanna confirms new music
- HEALTHY LIVING HAS TWO NEW FACES: Meet Letsego Zulu and Zintle Ntshikila
- Drag Race superstar Bianca Del Rio heads to South Africa!
- From the Horse’s Mouth: Gateway Fashion Preview and Concert
- Important details you missed at Virgil Abloh’s first show with Louis Vuitton
- 8th ALL AFRICA BUSINESS LEADERS AWARDS NOMINATIONS CLOSE END JUNE
- MEET KATHRIN KIDGER: Vodacom Durban July Fashion Preview Alumni