EntertainmentCover: Da L.E.S – “I want to reach the finish line having done something powerful for African music”June 15, 2015
EntertainmentMZANSI A-LISTERS DITCH THE RED CARPET FOR BATTLE AGAINST CANCER
A few weeks ago, Previdar was invited by Brutal Fruit to come and see some of SA’s most influential celebrities playing a game...June 12, 2015
CoverCover: Da L.E.S – The #YiSSUE
Celebrating Youth Month through Music - Powered by Vodacom | Deezer You have been missed indeed! Firstly, we would...June 11, 2015
Her excitement at the prospect of wearing Alexander McQueen is as genuine as the excitement we saw when she was putting...June 5, 2015
FashionGert Johan Coetzee
"The collection has a very strong message behind it - to inspire people to talk about HIV." ~GertJune 5, 2015
CareersQuick Chat with Lorinda Voges.
CEO of 4ElementsMediaJune 4, 2015
CoverCOVER: Africa’s Pioneering & Leading Female DJ.
Having being brought up by revered educators. The first years of KwaZulu-Natal born Ntombezinhle Jayine were spent on a farm with...June 4, 2015
EntertainmentVuzu | Previdar Photoshoot with Queen B!June 4, 2015
PrevidarTVPearl Modiadie Interview & behind the scenesJune 2, 2015
PrevidarTVANN7 | DJ Zinhle covers Previdar magazineJune 1, 2015
- WELCOME TO THE MEL SHOW
- ARE YOU A YOUNG FILMMAKER?
- OH BEEHIVE! Beyoncé’s is at it again!
- The 5 best international series on Showmax this May
- Debunking myths around vitiligo at the heart of Reatile Moalusi exhibition
- Comedy Central’s Laugh in Your Language S2 schedule change!
- DIESEL SS/19 Main Collection
- CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF H2O AT DECADE TO DECADE FESTIVAL
- CORONA CELEBRATES SA NEW MUSIC SUB-CULTURE