Entertainment“Ego, Arrogance, Confidence… whatever you want call it; it’s working for Me.” tweets the African Hip-Hop star.
Acknowledged for his music and extroverted personality with the media and fans, the self-proclaimed prince of African Hip Hop, AKA has...June 23, 2015
EntertainmentVodacom turns up the volume with an exclusive Deezer – Da L.E.S collaboration.
P.A.I.D, the first single off Da L.E.S’ 3rd solo album, debuted on Vodacom Deezer last week.June 23, 2015
Entertainment“Music is married to fashion, to culture in fact.” – Slikour | #YiSSUE #VCDeezer
We’ve seen a lot of artists come and go, but you have managed to sustain a career in the music industry...June 15, 2015
Entertainment“Fashion is complementary to everything that you do. And so is music”
LuthandoJune 15, 2015
Fashion“Music is a lifestyle. It’s a business for others but it’s a lifestyle” – Nicole Da Silva| #YiSSUE #VCDeezer
You have certain songs that have taken you through certain events in your life, for example when you were on...June 15, 2015
EntertainmentCover: Da L.E.S – “I want to reach the finish line having done something powerful for African music”June 15, 2015
- COVER: PABI MOLOI
- CASTLE LAUNCHES SOUTH AFRICA’S FIRST ALCOHOL-FREE BEER
- Front Row Style by SA
- Kyle Lewis directs eye-popping Zakwe music video ft Cassper Nyovest & Musiholiq
- The Cruz vodka SA Fashion week opening party!
- Q&A with celebrity make-up artist, Sir John
- Style Influencer Kefilwe Mabote receives SA Style Award
- An Immersive Installation at SAFW
- DJ WHISKY HAS DISCOVERED WHAT HAPPINESS SOUNDS LIKE
- FRANK CASINO BROUGHT OUT THE HOOD POPE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY