Lifestyle content creator Brittany Smith is a firm believer in living in the moment –while capturing it to make memories of course. Multifaceted, the dynamic digital creator shared some of her favourite things with the Previdar team – ranging from kitchen essentials to some of her fancy tech gadgets.
- I’ve always had a desire to pursue something in clothing at some point in my life. I came across a range of books called Fashionary, they’ve been a great place to start. I’m currently reading Textilepedia which is exactly what it’s name suggests, an encyclopaedia for textiles, detailing origins, different use cases and more. It’s a really good read.
2. I would be lost without my Fujifilm X-T20 camera. It’s the perfect size and I love the look of the images. I also love the fact that it looks like an old school film camera.
3. My favourite kitchen item is definitely my Nespresso Gran Lattissima! Steffan actually got this for me recently and I’ve just been addicted to it. My favourite capsule is the Ispirazione Italiana, it’s intense.
4. My favourite moisturiser is definitely the AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Cream by Some By Mi. It’s a moisture bomb and it smells heavenly.
5. One of my most treasured accessories is a vintage Burberry bag that was originally a gift from my father to my mother. The sentimental value attached to this bag is immeasurable, it reminds me so much of my mothers grace and also of my parents love for each other and the memories I’ve witnessed them share. Sentiment aside, I just love the craftsmanship. I look forward to passing it down to my own daughter one day.
6. I love experimenting with my hair and it’s essential that I protect it in the process. Olaplex is my go to for this. My favourites in the range are No.3 for preventing damage when bleaching etc. and No. 6 for curl definition and reducing frizz. I also love No. 7 (the oil) for some extra shine.
7. I listen to all kinds of music but lately I have these two albums on rotation: Kendrick Lamar – Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers and Mass Country.
8. These Tomarchio sodas have been my go to lately. The pomegranate is amazing.
9. I’m obsessed with The Idol. I was hooked from the opening scene. I also love the soundtrack.
10. I love spending time with my friends and family. We all have such different personalities and characteristics so there’s literally never a dull moment when we’re together. My parents aren’t pictured here, they’re generally private people so I try my best to respect that but I wouldn’t be who I am without them and I’m so grateful for their unconditional love and support through every chapter of my life.